Website MacIntyre Trucking
310T Truck and Coach Mechanic & Shop Supervisor
40-50$ to start
MacIntyre is a family-owned and operated business and we are looking for the right candidate who will help us achieve our goal of company growth. Let’s put your mechanical skills to use and repair many different types of trucks and construction equipment. This is an exceptional position for someone with a positive attitude, excellent technical skills, and the desire to succeed.
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on trucks, trailers, and construction equipment.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical issues
- Perform annual safety inspections
- Diagnose malfunctions in defective equipment by inspecting and testing using devices such as motor analyzers, handheld computers, and chassis charts to determine how to address problems
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS – REQUIRED
310T Truck and Coach Technician Certificate or working towards it
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently as well as with a team
- Experience working with diagnostic computer
- Working knowledge of heavy construction equipment
- Good mechanical knowledge of air systems
- Electrical and computer diagnostics on major OEM engines – Cummins, Cat, Paccar, etc.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting experience
- Must have tools and a valid driver’s license
MacIntyre Trucking offers competitive wages and Benefits – Health, Vision and Dental. Company truck , potential for bonuses , accommodations can be discussed. For more information or to apply contact Terry: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kayla Goodfellow at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org