Website Northern Lights Ford
Northern Lights Ford
$21 per hour Full-Time
Full Job Description
Northern Lights Ford is a proud member of the AutoIQ Dealership Network that consists of 16 physical dealerships throughout Central and Southern Ontario representing multiple brands including: Luxury (BMW, Lincoln), Import (Hyundai), & Domestic (Ford, GM, Chrysler) as well as AutoIQ.com, our online retail store. We are ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking and we strongly believe that our people are our greatest asset. As lifelong students of our craft, we pursue improvement at every turn. We do not settle for “Best” because our quest to improve and grow doesn’t have a finish line.
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Technician to join our team of customer focused professionals within our high volume and process-driven dealership.
Purpose/Summary of Position:
The Apprentice Service Technician learns automotive services by performing supervised inspections, repairs, maintenance, and installations efficiently, safely and according to manufacturer quality and time standards. Complies with manufacturer and dealership’s safety and environmental programs and practices. Automotive services may include, but are not limited to drivability, suspensions, alignments, steering, heating and air conditioning, basic and ABS brakes and exhaust systems. These services are dependent on Apprenticeship level. This role is responsible for following established processes and procedures for their role and achieving targeted goals and objectives. This role is responsible for ongoing collaboration with fellow team members; driving sales and improving efficiencies whenever possible.
Candidates must possess:
- Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training required
- 310S Licence Apprenticeship program registration
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ability to use diagnostics equipment
What We Offer:
- Operating partner infrastructure: We provide opportunities for advancement all the way up to ownership in the business.
- Collaborative work environment & group support
- Shared Core Values and Operating Principles across our dealership network
- Commitment to an exceptional employee experience
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs
- Full benefit programs & competitive compensation plans
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online with their resume.
To Apply go to: https://ca.indeed.com/ Search “Wawa” in location
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.