Website RCMD a division of Pioneer Construction
RCMD, a division of Pioneer Construction
Pioneer Construction is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated employee with a proven record of safety and reliability to fill the position of Office Manager working for RCMD, a division of Pioneer Construction, in Dubreuilville, Ontario. This is a full-time position available with competitive wages and benefit packages, as well as ongoing training.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all internal administrative systems are maintained (both physical and electronic).
- Respond to all phone calls and online requests promptly and ensure all follow-ups are handled accordingly.
- General management of office & shop ensuring the smooth running of the office to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Welcome and provide general support to visitors.
- Establishing schedules and procedures.
- Purchase office and shop supplies and equipment and maintain proper stock levels.
- Accept deliveries for office/shop and organization of same.
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Work with the Controller and offsite payroll clerks.
- Reviewing timesheets and tickets for proper charge-outs.
- Responding to any payroll queries.
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and hall reservations.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Responsible for HR administration including screening candidates, Obtaining onboarding documentation and forwarding to payroll.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- High School (Secondary School) Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual both written and conversational (English and French).
- 2 years experience in office management (or similar role).
- Post-Secondary Degree in business or equivalent experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on various mine site properties (Alamos Gold Inc. and Argonaut Gold Inc.) and undergo criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing as required to gain access to third-party mine sites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Outlook & Excel.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Valid driver’s license with some travel as required to other locations.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse teams across the business.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Abide by all Company policies including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental, Human Resources policies
Perks & Benefits:
- HealthCare Plan including dental & life insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Ongoing training and career development.
- Company events.
- Competitive wages.
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org . By applying to the e-mail address, your application becomes available to managers immediately. Interested candidates should include a cover letter and resume.
At Pioneer Construction we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences. Pioneer Construction welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest, and all will be given consideration for the position, but only those that are selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com