Rock Truck Driver
- Safely operate haul truck to meet daily plan and operation targets.
- Effective communication using a 2-way radio system
- Maintain equipment integrity and complete job hazard analysis reports and equipment logbooks
- Follow all Company specific safety protocols and Occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Approach shovels and other loading tool in accordance with safe work practices and be loaded
- Safely drive haul trucks to dumping area, ensure safe dump procedures are complied with
- Other duties as assigned from time-to-time.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience operating heavy equipment.
- Knowledge of WHMIS, which includes familiarity of chemical products, use, disposal, and Safety Data Sheets applications.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team to achieve best-in-class efficiency and productivity.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills and the ability to manage competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to support and promote Health & Safety practices.
Schedule: 7/7 OR 14/14
Wage: $33.00 – $35.00/hour, commensurate with experience and licences
To apply for this job please visit peopleatwork.ca.