Synterra Security Solutions is a First Nation owned Company which was formed in September 2011, dedicated to Premium Security Services.
We are a very diverse company and we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We are all about inclusion, diversity, professionalism and success. When you choose to join our team, you’ll have the security in knowing you will be joining a company that provides you with not just a job but a rewarding career. Private security agency, mine/energy sites.
Type of Assignments
- Access control, vehicle search, property inspections, administrative duties
- Foot patrols of buildings, respond to incidents on property, enforcing client and site rules and regulations
- Outside, combinations of sitting, standing and walking
- Wage: $20.25
- Rotation: 5/5/4/4 Permanent Nights or Days
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License
- Valid Criminal Background Check (done in the past 3 months)
*Must have own transportation to site*
- Minimum of 6 months in security or relative field
To Apply: https://synterra.applytojob.com/apply/
To apply for this job please visit synterra.applytojob.com.