Website Backcountry Motor Sports and Marine
Job Type: Full-time, Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday – Friday
Our team is extremely passionate about the brand, and we are looking for an equally passionate person to help them bring the brand to life! Applicants should have a strong aptitude and the willingness to work effectively as a team as well as independently. We’re looking for a hard-working individual to grow with us.
- Perform a visual walk-around inspection of all machines and record customer interests and concerns accurately and clearly on work order.
- Covering some duties in Parts
- Manage all work order documents, files, and supporting data according to established best practice.
- Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale and communicate them to the customer in a professional manner.
- Suggest opportunities for customers to maintain, enhance and/or personalize their unit.
- Creating estimates for customer repairs or builds.
- Review work-in-progress to ensure efficient completion.
- Ensure technicians work effectively, in a timely manner, well staying on task.
- Preparation of warranty claims, recall forms and extended service contract claims, crate damage.
- Assist in parts look ups with customer for repair work, as well as accessories.
- Complete inventory control, stocking parts shelves, order & receiving, parts returns.
- Perform cashier functions in support of the departments point of sale system.
- Become familiar and efficient with those phases of the computer system used within the department.
- Become familiar with and follow warranty guidelines.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Must have outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication and Customer service skills.
- Experience with computer systems or the ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- A passion for the Powersports industry.
- service advisor: 1 year (required)
Apply in Person at Backcountry Motorsports, 320 Hwy 17, Wawa, ON