Website RCMD division of Pioneer Construction
SHOP HELPER/GENERAL LABOURER
RCMD, a division of Pioneer Construction
Pioneer Construction is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated employee with a proven record of safety and reliability to fill the position of Shop Helper/General Labourer at RCMD, a division of Pioneer Construction, in Dubreuilville, ON. This is a full-time position available with competitive wages and a benefits package.
• Maintains and distributes parts and inventory to mechanics, millwrights, forepersons, welders etc.
• Assist the mechanic by cleaning the shop and returning tools to the proper location.
• Receives inbound material, verifying part accuracy, quantity, and quality.
• Garbage removal and cleanup inside and outside the shop.
• Snow removal and sanding/salting walkways.
• Equipment power washing.
• Work as general labour on job sites where required.
• Display professionalism toward our company and customers.
• Must maintain a clean and tidy work environment and equipment.
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures: safety standards operations, maintenance, training, cleanliness standards, etc.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Related experience.
• Valid Driver’s license.
• Valid D/Z license is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to listen and follow instructions
• Ability to use power and hand tools
• Ability to work on various mine site properties (Alamos Gold Inc. and Argonaut Gold Inc.) and undergo criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing as required to gain access to third-party mine sites.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Ability to adapt to last-minute changes as dictated by the needs of our customers.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl
• Repetitive lifting, carrying, and positioning of product (weight up to 50 lbs or 22 kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
• Repetitive bending, crouching twisting, and climbing
• Ability to stand/walk for the entire shift (not including breaks)
Perks & Benefits:
• Health benefits, dental, and life insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program.
• Advancement opportunities.
• Ongoing training and career development.
• Company events.
• Competitive salary.
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org . By applying to the e-mail address, your application becomes available to managers immediately. Interested candidates should include a cover letter and resume.
At Pioneer Construction we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Pioneer Construction welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, and all will be given consideration for the position, but only those that are selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com