As a Team Member at Tim Hortons, your top priority is guest satisfaction! Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter, or produce the best loved bakery items that our guests come to enjoy, you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
For high performing Team Members, there may be growth opportunities as a Trainer, Supervisor and other leadership positions. We’d love to learn about you – apply today!
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
Why work for us?
- Benefit Program, Flexible scheduling, Employee meal discount, Free uniforms, Premium Rate of Pay
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
To Apply: In person – ask for Kelly
Or by email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org