Website Manitoulin Transport
164 Mills Dr, Wawa, ON P0S 1K0, Canada
Manitoulin Transport has the most extensive transportation network in North America, making it easy to provide dependable on-time delivery and faster transit times. Sustained by its 60 years of experience, Manitoulin developed the transportation knowledge that is relied on and trusted by clients in various industries. Manitoulin’s command of the transportation industry, together with its progressive technology, innovative equipment fleet and cross Canada locations can ship your world confidently.
This position of Terminal Manager will be responsible to run the day-to-day operations of the Wawa terminal and the surrounding service area.
- Working with sales personnel to ensure service standards are maintained, customer needs are recognized and maintained. You will be leading your staff daily by answering questions, motivating, developing, evaluating, disciplining and problem solving.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained.
- Ensuring Facility and vehicle maintenance requirements are met
- Obtain optimum use of equipment and personnel, as well as ensuring that service standards are met or exceeded.
- Controlling terminal financial targets
- Monitoring and control of daily reports as required, coordinate work schedules and work with human resources on recruitment, training, coaching and disciplinary issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have an A/Z license.
- Experience in management.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to details.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to multitask.
- An energetic, competitive and career-oriented mindset.
- Competitive Wages (Salary)
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Apply on company website: https://manitoulintransport.com/
To apply for this job please visit manitoulintransport.com.